So, a certain acquaintance of mine did this questionnaire thing, and I thought it would be fun to do it for Kit as my first new post in my new blog location. So, without further ado, let’s begin!
1. What is your name?
Xihe Kitaro, though I usually go by Kit Vulpik
2. Do you know why you were named that?
Xihe is my family name, so that part’s obvious. Kitaro… you know, I never asked my parents about that.
As for Kit Vulpik… well, when hiding in human form I thought it would be a fun hint as to my true race. Perhaps not the wisest thing, but hey, over here in the west most people don’t know of Kitsune, so it worked well enough.
3. Nice~ So… what’s your current age?
Oh, what am I now? After all of the world-hopping I’ve sort of lost track of what day it is, but I believe I’m 22 now.
…it’s been a long few months.
4. Single or taken?
Taken. Most unexpectedly, but quite happily.
5. Have any abilities or powers?
Well, besides my amazing agility, acrobatic skills, and being a master of swordplay, I also have quite a bit of innate Kitsune magic that lets me do things like turn into a fox or a human, vanish from sight, confuse my enemies, and other things like that.
6. Stop being a Mary Sue!
A… huh? Ah… sure. Done.
7. What’s your eye color?
A handsome amber. It’s the same no matter what form I’m in.
8. How about hair color?
Which part? I have red fur, white fur, and even a bit of brown. When I’m in human form my hair stays red with just a hint of white.
9. Have you any family members?
Oh, tons! I’m the youngest of nine siblings, and my home is full of uncles, cousins, and other relations.
…Not that I’ve been home in a while.
10. Well, who is your best friend?
Does that count my fiance or not?
11. How many friends do you have?
Oh, plenty! Though if you’re asking about *close* friends, I’d say five.
12. What are your hobbies?
I haven’t had much time for hobbies of late, unless you count swordplay.
13. Who is your favorite author?
Hmmm… when was the last time I had time to read?
14. Favorite quote?
“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”
15. Oh? How about pets?
My lifestyle of late hasn’t exactly been good for keeping pets.
16. That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like.
Hmmm… slavery, megolmaniac witches that want to freeze the world, tyranny in general… there are a few things, I’ll admit.
17. What’s one food that tempts you?
I *do* miss my father’s cooking. He was usually the one who cooked, you see.
18. What are your thoughts on PIE
I’m not quite sure why you Westerners make such a big deal about it. I like it, certainly, but not any more than a number of other desserts.
19. Favorite drink?
It’s been a long time since I had some good sake.
20. What do you mostly wear?
I have a few different outfits, but of late I’ve been in my adventuring gear most every day.
21. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way?
More than I would like.
22. Ever… killed anyone before?
Again, more than I would like.
23. What kind of animal are you?
I’m a kitsune, not an animal!
24. Name your worst habits.
I have this awful habit of trying to talk people out of doing things that will force me to stab them.
25. Do you look up to anyone at all?
Oh, Saerenrae, Desna, and Cayden Cailean all have some rather admirable traits.
26. Do you go to school?
I have in the past, though I, ah, didn’t exactly stick with it.
27. Am I annoying you?
…Who’s asking these questions, anyway?
28. Well, it’s still not over!
29. Confession time, Who is your lover?
It’s hardly a secret given that I’m engaged to Greta.
30. Have you kissed anyone yet?
31. Do you have a childhood sweetheart?
Not really, no.
32. What’s your type?
My… type? I’m not quite certain what you mean.
34. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
That would be why I’m engaged. I’m rather curious to see what our kids will be like…
36. Do you have fan girls/fanboys?
Well, not that I know of, but given my vulpine good looks and dashing smile, I’m sure I’ve left a few behind.
37. What are you most afraid of?
Failing to defend those I care about.
38. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)?
Classy enough not to care.
39. What’s you favorite place?
A new place. Nothing quite beats the thrill of seeing somewhere new.
40. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
After how long I’ve spent in cold places, I’d just like somewhere warm.
41. Camping or indoors?
A mix of both, I’d say.
44. What is your life long dream?
Golarion at peace, Greta and I living with our children somewhere beautiful, with frequent trips to new places to explore and meet new people.
45. What would you do if your dream came true?
46. What do you do most of the time?
Of late I’ve been traveling a lot, fighting evil and generally saving the world.
47. What would you do if you meet your creator?
Get to know him! After all, he’s a person I don’t know. A… very unusual one, I’m sure.
Bonus: If you were stranded on a deserted island, name 3 things you would bring
*One of those magic items that can make food.
*Another one that would let me send a message to my friends.